Custom Search

Search My Download Corner

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Photoshop for Wedding Photographers Video Tutorial

Photoshop for Wedding Photographers
One of the hottest trends in wedding photography is the storybook wedding album - taking photographs and turning them into eye-catching collages and artistic images. Join Scott Kelby, best-selling author and editor of Photoshop User magazine, as he reveals the secrets to creating amazing images that you can reuse over and over again by creating templates.

Approximate Run Time: 101 minute



View blog reactions

2 comments:

Gerald Dillingham said...

Thanks for every other informative site. The place else may just I get that kind of information written in such an ideal means? I have a venture that I’m just now operating on, and I have been on the look out for such information. CT wedding photographer

Adell Dolly said...

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. Wedding

Post a Comment