Custom Search

Search My Download Corner

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NET Framework v4.0 makes win XP3 explorer start slow

I have problem after installing Microsoft .NET Framework 4 for WinFolderLockPro.1.3
to function. With it installed, it slow down boot time.I remove this .NET update. and the desktop icons comes up as soon as the system boots. I browse to the fix tool
at the bottom source, runs it and viola I am now able to implement .NET Framework 4 for WinFolderLockPro.1.3 without undue booting delay.

Slowdown will happen if you have the following:
- Windows XP SP3
- installed .NET Framework 4

How to fix this problem:
Microsoft hasn't provided an official fix yet, but here is the fix that solves this slow system startup.

DOWNLOAD FIX TOOL
Just download the fix tool, unpack it and run.
Source

View blog reactions

0 comments:

Post a Comment